Monday, January 16, 2012

Give it a Rest, Would Ya!

Give it a Rest, Would Ya! And, I did – give it a rest I mean, as far as blogging is concerned. When I first started blogging, it was more of an experiment. But before long, I felt pigeon-holed. I had joined so many Terrific Tuesdays and Five Minute Fridays and what not, that I felt burdened to churn out something witty far too often. And believe me, no one is that witty – especially not me! It was all good for learning though and I’m glad I did it. However, my blogging adventures were not what I had wanted it to be so I deleted it all.

I’m not one of those pack rat kinds of people and no one would ever accuse me of being a hoarder. In fact, in my house, if you don’t use it, wear it, or play with it for a year – it’s gone! Sayonara baby! Perhaps I’m a little too fastidious in keeping things clear. I live in a small house, so keeping stuff around just for the sake of it, isn’t a benefit to any of us. I suppose it’s carried over to my online life as well. I regularly delete all my old posts in Facebook etc.  So when it came time to say goodbye to my blog – it was an easy decision.  
So here I am again – ready to start and hoping not to box myself in to ideas, time, and space.  I'm looking forward to sharing with you and learning from you as well. Welcome.
Have you ever had to take a step back from your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment